Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please do get in touch.
What packages do you have?
Ceremony Coverage – £250 (available on all dates, including weekends)
Perfect for smaller weddings or couples who don’t need all-day wedding photography.
- 2 hours of coverage starting at the ceremony venue.
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session after the ceremony to capture the important photographs of just the two of you.
- Formal group photographs with family & guests.
Bespoke Coverage – from £350
- Add extra hours to the Ceremony Coverage to create a package tailored to your wedding day timeline, priced at £100 per hour.
How do we receive our photographs?
All photographs are professionally edited by me and supplied on USB. They are all high-resolution and ready to print or share with family, guests and social media. You can also create photo book albums directly from the photographs on your USB.
How would you describe your photographic style?
I like to take a modern & relaxed documentary approach to wedding photography, and mainly shoot with natural light to give your photographs a consistent style.
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Sony professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup kit with me just in case. My cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure it with a deposit of £50.