Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please get in touch and we can discuss your upcoming wedding in more detail.
How much do you charge, and what is included?
I charge £275, and this includes:
- Four hours of coverage, starting at the ceremony venue.
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing events naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed bride & groom photo session to capture the important photographs of just the two of you, in a natural style and without any awkward posing.
- Formal group photographs of family & guests.
- High resolution images supplied on USB, in both colour and black & white.
This covers all of the important moments and details of your wedding, and is perfect for those who don’t need their photographer with them all day.
If you require coverage longer than four hours, I can put together a bespoke package priced at £65 per hour – please get in touch to discuss further.
What is your style of working?
I’m not the type of wedding photographer who likes to take over and run the day, order people around for endless group photos and generally be the centre of attention. I prefer to blend in as much as possible so I can photograph your wedding day “as it happens”.
During the ceremony I will be discreetly photographing events as they unfold. When I’m taking the bride & groom photos we will be walking around and shooting in different locations, but I will keep this as relaxed and natural as possible – I don’t do cheesy or awkward poses!
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Canon professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup cameras with me in case of failure.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, a deposit of £75 will secure it.
Mobile 07721 324147 | Email email@example.com