Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please do get in touch.
How much do you charge?
I have two pricing options which are available on all dates, including weekends:
- A very popular package covering the ceremony and photographs afterwards – £250
- Coverage by the hour (minimum of four hours) – £100 p/h
What do you cover?
If you choose my £250 package, coverage begins at the ceremony venue and I am typically with you between two to three hours (depending on your timings). I will cover:
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session to capture the important photographs of just the two of you.
- Group photographs with family & guests.
Alternatively, coverage by the hour allows me to create a bespoke package which can include everything from getting ready right through to the first dance.
How do we receive our photographs?
All photographs are professionally edited and supplied on USB in high resolution. They are ready to print, share with family & guests and upload to social media.
How would you describe your photographic style?
I like to take a modern & relaxed documentary approach to wedding photography, and mainly shoot with natural light to give your photographs a consistent style. And I definitely won’t be making you do any cheesy or awkward poses!
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Sony and Canon professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup cameras with me in case of failure. My main cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure it with a deposit of £50.