Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please get in touch and we can discuss your wedding in more detail.
How much do you charge?
I charge £150, and this includes:
- Two hours of coverage, starting at the ceremony venue.
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session to capture the important photographs of just the two of you, in a natural style and without any awkward posing.
- Formal group photographs of family and guests, if required.
- All high-resolution images supplied on USB.
For coverage longer than two hours, please get in touch to discuss a bespoke package.
What is your style of working?
I’m not the type of wedding photographer who likes to take over and run the day, order people around for endless group photos and generally be the centre of attention. I prefer to blend in as much as possible so I can photograph your wedding “as it happens”.
During the ceremony I will be discreetly photographing events as they unfold. When I’m taking the bride & groom photos we will be walking around and shooting in different locations, but I will keep this as relaxed and natural as possible – I don’t do cheesy or awkward poses!
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Canon and Sony professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup cameras with me in case of failure. My main cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure the date with a deposit.
Mobile 07721 324147 | Email email@example.com