Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please get in touch and we can discuss your wedding in more detail.
How much do you charge?
My base package is aimed at smaller weddings or couples who aren’t looking for all day coverage. The cost is £295, and this includes:
- Up to four hours of photography, starting at the ceremony venue (usually half an hour to an hour before the ceremony time).
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session to capture the important photographs of just the two of you, in a natural style and without any awkward posing.
- Formal group photographs of family and guests.
- Coverage of the reception, speeches, bridal preparations and the first dance are all possible with this package where timings allow.
Alternatively I can be with you from getting ready in the morning to the first dance in the evening. My all day package is £895 which includes up to twelve hours of coverage and a complimentary pre-wedding photo session.
How do we receive our photographs?
All photographs are professionally edited and supplied on USB.
What is your style of working?
Most of my time will be spent discreetly photographing your wedding day as it happens. Naturally though, there will be times when I need to get involved and give a little direction, such as the group photographs and the bride & groom photo session. I always aim to work as efficiently as possible and keep to the timeline of the day.
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Canon and Sony professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup cameras with me in case of failure. My main cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure the date with a deposit.
Mobile 07721 324147 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org