Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please do get in touch.
How much do you charge and what do you cover?
- Coverage starts at the ceremony venue or with the bridal preparations.
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session to capture the important photographs of just the two of you, without any awkward posing.
- Formal group photographs of family and guests.
- Coverage of the speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
- Detail shots of the ceremony and reception venues, plus candid shots of you and your guests throughout the day.
- Full day (up to 10 hours): £750
- Half day (up to 5 hours): £450
- Short coverage (2 hours): £200
- Short coverage (1 hour): £150
Please get in touch to discuss what you’d like me to cover on the day so that I can advise on which package would suit you best.
How do we receive our photographs?
All photographs are professionally edited and supplied on USB without watermarks, ready to print and share with family and friends.
What is your style of working?
Most of my time will be spent discreetly photographing your wedding day as it happens. Naturally though, there will be times when I need to get involved and give a little direction, such as the group photographs and the couples photo session. I always aim to work as efficiently as possible and keep to the timeline of the day.
Can we meet you before the wedding?
For full and half day coverage I do recommend meeting up (ideally at the venue) to go over the wedding day timeline in detail.
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Canon and Sony professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup cameras with me in case of failure. My main cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure the date with a deposit.
Mobile 07721 324147 | Email email@example.com