Here are some frequently asked questions – if there’s anything else you need to know, please do get in touch.
What packages are available?
- Ceremony Coverage (up to 2hrs) – £250
- Half Day (up to 5hrs) – £550
- Full Day (up to 10hrs) – £950
What does Ceremony Coverage include?
This package is available on all dates and includes:
- 2 hours of coverage starting at the ceremony venue.
- Documentary-style photographs before, during and after the ceremony, capturing moments and details naturally as they happen.
- A relaxed photo session after the ceremony to capture the important photographs of just the two of you.
- Formal group photographs with family & guests.
What do the Half and Full Day packages include?
Both packages can include everything from getting ready to the first dance, depending on your wedding day timeline. Please get in touch to discuss your wedding day in more detail so I can advise on what is possible with each package.
How do we receive our photographs?
All photographs are professionally edited by me and supplied on USB. They are all high-resolution and ready to print or share with family, guests and social media. You can also create photo book albums directly from the photographs on your USB.
How would you describe your photographic style?
I like to take a modern & relaxed documentary approach to wedding photography, and mainly shoot with natural light to give your photographs a consistent style.
What camera equipment do you use, and do you have backups?
I use Sony professional cameras and lenses, and I always bring backup kit with me just in case. My cameras have dual memory card slots for instant backup of your photographs.
Are you insured?
I certainly am, and I always carry the certificate of insurance with me in case the venue needs to see it.
How do we book you for our wedding?
Please get in touch to see if your date is available – if it is, you can secure it with a deposit of £50.